Welcome to Mike Cable's Anson Middle School Technology Home Page
Here to view my Region 14 Educational Service Center Home Page
Learning in the 21st Century requires new skills, new
tools, and new knowledge. The mission of Anson Middle School is to increase
the use of current and future technologies with the intent of enhancing both
learning and teaching. All students can learn and will have access to
technology and technology education. Anson Middle School will prepare all of
our students for the technological demands of the twenty-first century, and
no child will be left behind.
We will execute this vision, with the support of our parents and community,
· Provide all students with equal and adequate access to comprehensive
· Provide our campuses with a district technology-planning guide to assist
them in developing their own technology plans.
· Provide all educators and paraprofessional staff with the technology,
tools and resources they need to provide students with superior knowledge
and job skills.
· Promote higher student achievement through the use of technology in
· Integrate technology fully into a student-centered learning environment.
· Continue to support the development and implementation of a
cost-effective, high-speed communications network with connectivity both
locally and globally via the Internet.
· Develop alliances with community leaders, agencies, businesses and the
public to help our district become a leader in education.